If you are not familiar with Discord Webhooks, you should first check out this article.
Discord Webhooks are different than Svix Webhooks.
Here is how you create Discord webhooks:
- Navigate to your Discord server settings.
- Click the Integrations tab.
- Click New Webhook.
- Choose a name and profile picture for the webhook. Then, choose which channel you want this webhook to be connected to.
- Click Copy Webhook URL.
Setting up the Discord Webhooks app in Hyper is super easy.
- Navigate to the Discord Webhooks App
- After you create a Discord webhook, simply paste the webhook URL in the necessary field.
- Created -- a ping is sent when a new customer is created. New customers are classified as any unique user who is purchasing a product for the first time.
- Deleted -- a ping is sent when a customer is deleted.
- Reactivated -- a ping is sent when an existing customer re-activates their subscription. This happens when someone re-purchases a product.
- Cancelled -- a ping is sent when a customer subscription is cancelled. This is happens when a customer sets their subscription to cancel and has reached the end of their billing period.
- Succeeded -- a ping is sent when a payment is captured on Stripe. This happens for all payments that occur through your Stripe account (recurring subscriptions, one-time payments, etc).
- Failed -- a ping is sent when a customer payment fails. This happens when Stripe cannot collect funds from the customer (various reasons).
- Refunded -- a ping is sent when a refund is sent to the customer.
- Created -- a ping is sent when a transfer is initiated by either the customer (if you have transfers enabled) or by a staff member.
- Deleted -- a ping is sent when a transfer is cancelled.
Some people like to have all webhooks sent to one channel while others prefer to have one channel per category.
Updated about 2 months ago