First off, you need a domain. If you don't have it already, we suggest you grab one on NameCheap.
Once you have a domain, navigate to DNS settings and create a CNAME record with the following values:
- HOST or NAME -
- VALUE or TARGET -
- TTL - as low as possible
After successfully creating a CNAME record, head over to the settings page of the admin dashboard. Input your domain preceded by the word dashboard in the Domain field.
If your CNAME record is valid the field will turn green, otherwise the field will turn red. In this case, double check that your configuration is correct and exactly as explained above, then wait for a couple hours (propagation can take up to 24 hours).
- How to create a CNAME record on NameCheap
- How to create a CNAME record on GoDaddy
- How to create a CNAME record on Google Domains
- How to create a CNAME record on Cloudflare
- How to create a CNAME record on IONOS
If you've followed the article and are still having issues, contact us and we'll be happy to help!
Updated 3 months ago